- A digital copy of the program (accessed via the Whova App)
- Access to all presentation sessions
- Access to the Welcome Reception on Wed. Oct 11 at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights
- Breakfast at the Fort Garry on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings
- Morning and afternoon snack and coffee breaks on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Access to the pre-Banquet Cocktail Social on Saturday
- Access to the post-Banquet Spallanzani Auction on Saturday
All prices in USD
^Early bird registration is available through August 11th for regular and students, and until September 12th for Exhibitors.
Please note the cancellations policy at the bottom of this page
Exhibitor registration fee includes one table and wifi. Power can be arranged for an additional fee. Please contact the PDs if you will need power. Only one person per company needs to register as an exhibitor, others may register as a regular registrant. Exhibitors registration deadline is September 20th.
Select conference merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, toques (Canadian for “knit cap”!), engraved pint glasses, coffee mugs, pins, and stickers) through our online portal (Coming soon!)
A number of local Métis artists are also working on traditional beadwork items to commemorate NASBR 2023 in Winnipeg and these will be available for purchase at the conference.
Additional Special Events for Purchase
- Saturday Oct 14 - Banquet ($40 USD for students, $62 USD for non-students); purchase tickets with Registration or through the Optional Items page.
Please see the Special Events page for more information about no-cost events happening throughout the conference.